- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 - YinYin
Little Fighter 2 Version
- LF2 2.0
- LF2 2.0a
Lobby 0.1.3 going down!
- I will be taking down 0.1.3 now and moving 0.1.4 in its place
- Once this occurs everyone will be required to grab an updated copy from the site
Lobby 0.1.4 released!
- I have made some refinements to the lobby to improve stability and readability.
- Both 0.1.3 and 0.1.4 will run side by side for now
- Players on 0.1.3 will not be able to interact with players on 0.1.4 and vice versa
- 0.1.3 will be switched off once 0.1.4 is confirmed to be more stable than 0.1.3
- Download here
- VirusTotal 3/46
- For those using windows vista/seven/eight you must type in "127.0.0.1" (without quotes) as the network address in LF2 when you join the game.
Your virus scanner may detect the lobby as unsafe - this is a false positive and should be reported to the makers of your scanner.
YinYin has provided a list of virus scanner report forms where you can submit the lobby for verification as a false positive.
If you are experiencing issues with your virus scanner please visit the following link to report a false positiveMalware or False Positive Report List
Find your vendor and select "Submit false positive" on the right hand side, fill in the form and send it for review this way a security team can verify that the lobby is safe and prevent their virus scanner from flagging it in the future.
This will stop your scanner from deleting the lobby and preventing you from using it.
To access a special mode where you can control 8 characters in little fighter 2 do the following steps
- Open Little fighter 2 and setup your controls for player 1
- Click network game then Connect to Opponent
- Type in www.lf2lobby.com and press ok
That's it! the game should load and you will be able to control 8 characters. Enjoy!